These kiss cut stickers can be cut in any shape you want, while also leaving a wide enough border around your design for smooth peeling. Available in three sizes that can be used for a single sticker, or multiple smaller ones. What’s more,
- High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
- Fast and easy bubble-free application
- Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor use
- Don’t forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker.
- White Gloss BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) is a smooth, bright white face sheet with permanent, general purpose adhesive. This continuous stock material is used for digital die-cut labels.
Why is BOPP such a great material for labels?
For food labels, BOPP film offers significant advantages. It’s non-toxic. The material’s also resistant to solvents and acids. Many food and beverage items, such as those containing tomatoes, citrus, or coffee, are quite acidic. Even when the items don’t directly touch the labels, there can be some off-gassing or limited contact during the manufacturing process that can stain or cause deterioration in other label materials. Using BOPP film for your labels can help mitigate this issue. These same properties make BOPP well-suited for bottle labels, jar labels, and canning labels.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.